Monday, July 27, 2009

Magic House

I am really missing not having a way to do a collage on this one...
We went to the Magic House and it was so much fun!
It was just as much fun for the little ones as it was
for us big people to watch and play with.
We did not have nearly enough time there
and need to go back for an all day event.
There was so much to do!
And way too much to take pictures of.
I love this secret maze through the fireplace into the other room.
Becca & I walked through a moving bookcase.
Hayden of course loved this part!
pretending to be in the White House
President Heather.
Alyssa being Belle
This part was Alyssa's favorite.
She loves to dress up and make believe.
And all of the props were such a plus.
Prince Charming Hayden
He always loves the piano. All he can play is jingle bells.
another type of piano
of course they love water!
Hayden was so cute here.
He got to fish and then take it over to the other side of the room and put it in another pond...
and then followed it
down the stream
the whole way back to where he started. It was so cute.
(not real fish, just fishing lures with magnets)
Loved this little restaurant where they had a register, oven and uniforms, everything for a pizza place.
Brandon enjoyed reading the news as we watched on the TVs in the other room
The little market, just their size.
Hayden filled this all up. that's a lot of healthy food!
Most of the kids faces.
We had a blast! And to know that wasn't even half of it!
Looking forward to next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! There is so much variety. I love seeing the cute expressions on the kids faces. This grandma misses you guys tons.

Hollie Hanson said...

Not sure how I missed this post! OMG I want to go! That looks like so much fun! D would die over that stream! Miss you guys!

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.