Monday, July 13, 2009

4th of July

The kids and I were at Becca and Matt's house with the girls and Heather this year. We missed Daddy so much. It's so much more fun to have him with for fun hollidays like this. We just stuck close to home and watched the neighborhood festivities.
Waiting for the fun to start.
drooling over the yummy super German chocolate cake Heather, Isabel and I made. We were looking at the wrong camera in every picture. At least Alyssa knew what was going on. And Hayden... He's doind his own thing.
Alyssa still really dislikes the loud noises. Being Hayden throwing snapper things on the ground and stomping them they were really excited.
The rains moved in quickly. It took us a bit to realize we were hearing thunder mixed in with the fireworks. It was so humid out you could see it in the air. Mixed with the smoke and storms it wasn't very clear out. It down poured a little while after starting. a lot of people did the rest Sunday night. Two nights of Fireworks.

2 comments:

TPlayer said...

WOW! I can't believe you found me! HOW in the world?! It has been so long since we all happily lived on Wyandotte. Did I know you married a Finley? I don't think i knew, or maybe I just forgot.. Anyway--i'm glad you found me

Mollie said...

okay Lisa.....your blog is awesome.....how did you get it to look so good? I need tips!!! Mollie

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.