Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

These kids love their daddy so much! They are so excited when he is home. They question his every move because they don't want him to leave and want to spend time with him. When they are sad, get hurt or are in trouble (by me :)) they want dad. Dads are just fun. Not that mom's aren't, it is just different because they don't see dad all of the time. Their dad is a hard worker. He takes good care of us. He's great at cheering us up when we are down. And so much more.
We love you so much!
Thanks for being an amazing Dad!
Happy Fathers Day!
To all of the great dads in my life...

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.