Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mothers Day

I am so thankful to be able to be the mother of these three beautiful and wonderful children.
I am thankful to be entrusted in their care.
No matter how hard it sometimes is, I am grateful I get to be a part of their lives and watch them grow and learn and be there for everything.
Mothers day is such a great day to reflect on what it really means to be a mother and look back on where we have been and also what's ahead.
Brandon brought home this paper with a butterfly from school.
I love this!
another art piece by Brandon:
I love my little ones so much and their great daddy!
Happy Mothers Day to all of the wonderful Mother's in my life.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Your children are so Handsome and beautiful! I hope that unpacking is going well. I bet it is nice to have your own yard again! It sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's day. We miss you guys and hope that all the adjustments of your move are going smoothly!

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.