Monday, July 4, 2011

God Bless America

As I returned home from girls camp and resumed the life leading into wonderful Summer, I was kind of thrown into reality when I realized that a whole month of Summer came and went with a blink of an eye. I wanted to soak up every minute I could with my children at home with me without the busy structure of school.


That following Monday night was the 4th of July. It was simple and we spent time with just our own family. drove a few streets over to watch fireworks at Thanksgiving Point and everything surrounding us. It was a beautiful night. I remember thinking of the words to the National Anthem in my head that night and how blessed we are.

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.