Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New Years Eve Weekend

New Years eve the kids and I stopped by dads work to visit for a bit,
then we went to go play til very late.
I am pretty sure this was the first time I let my kids stay up past bedtime on New Years. They made it til 1 am and were exhausted! We all did have fun and that is what matters.
I was happy to be able to hang out with Heather because it really does not happen enough.
We did finally make it to the lights on Temple square the very last night.
I really didn't think we were going to make it.
We were way too busy in December.
Beautiful as always. A little cold. I am happy we were able to go. It's always so wonderful.

1 comment:

r.l.secor said...

Beautiful

I miss the temple at Christmas

And Heather

Hi Heather!

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.