Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just over a month ago we went to a BYU basketball game.
(Thanks for the tickets April)
I have never been to a basketball game before so I did not know what to expect.
It was really fun!
There is always something going on for entertainment.
Brandon was able to invite his buddy to come with.
BYU won against TCU
great game. Alyssa caught on so fast and cheered every time they scored. She also loved watching the cheerleaders. She didn't realize they were going to be part of the game. That was a big plus for her. pre-game team huddle

1 comment:

Heidi Meadows said...

Oh how fun for you guys! I miss BYU sporting events. Always had such a good time. Now I have to settle for high school events, which are not even close to the same calibur. Go Cougars!

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.