Sunday, March 21, 2010

At The Farm

Last month we were invited to go help bottle feed a newborn calf.
He was only a few days old.
Hayden started to hold the bottle but it only lasted a few seconds.
Alyssa loved it. She even got bonked in the chin a few times
with the bottle from the calf butting it.
Brandon didn't want anything to do with it.
He's going through a stage.
We played around with it, it would try and chase us. It was still a little wobbly.
Hayden loved standing by it and playing. It was just like a little dog to him.
Just not quite as playful.
This was such a fun experience to go and do this.
We all had a lot of fun. Thanks Heather!

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.