Friday, February 13, 2009

Snow Days

A few weeks ago we had 3 days off of school for ice and snow.
It was fun to have some extra time to play.
Alyssa throwing a snowball into the river
2 Adult Bald Eagles and 1 Juvenile
the day we played at the river in the snow
Looking out across the cove we live on.
Building a snow man with chunks of ice and snow she found.
(kind of cheating)
Another view of the frozen lake from our deck, looking through the screen.
Hangin' out eating suckers. Fun blue tongues.
Lil' snow angel
Looooves the snow!
Is that a happy face or what?

It's fun to watch the kids play in snow and see their creativity.

1 comment:

Megan said...

These pictures are so great, Lisa!

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.