Sunday, December 7, 2008

Myka turns 1

As we were told... Myka was born on Thanksgiving last year which would have been Nov. 22. I actually did not think about it til now, but, we were telling our kids his birthday was on Thanksgiving forgetting the fact that it is not on the same date every year. So Happy Birthday Myka. 
These are a few pictures  from our first dusting of snow. He loved diving onto it, pouncing and trying to eat it. Can't wait for some real snowfalls. He will be fun to watch.

2 comments:

littleREEDwriting said...

WOW!!! SO IT LOOKS Like you got a dog!! yeah!!! very cute!!!

Hollie Hanson said...

he is such a beautiful dog. I love his eyes. Happy Bday to him too!

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.