Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter

The kids had so much fun having a bunch of Easter egg hunts this year.
Actually, they started a bit early.
Three weeks before Easter they found the bag with all of the plastic eggs and baskets and they were hiding them for each other.
We had a hunt with both grandparents and they loved it.
We really did not control the candy too well though and I think they went on candy overload.
Aside from all of the fun Easter egg hunts, the bunnies, and fun kid stuff;
My kids all remembered this year Why we do have Easter.
Easter was also general conference weekend.
I love having Easter and conference the same weekend because
it really helps to put my focus more on Christ.
I am thankful for all that Christ went through for me and you, to have the knowledge that
I will be with my family forever, not just for life.
We are never alone.
I know that, even though it's sometimes hard, it's so comforting that no matter who we are and what we've done or where we are, we are not alone.
This Easter was really wonderful.

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.