Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Years Eve Fun

On New Years Eve we met up with Justin's family and took all of the kids sledding.
It was fun!
But, way too cold. of course going up and down the hill kept you pretty
warm considering the temps...
When Hayden went down the first time by himself he was scared.
I realized he had never really been sledding before!
(That he could remember) he was not even one the first time.
When he got back up the hill with a huge grin he exclaimed
"That was fun! I want to do it again!"
I love these last two pictures.
It is kind of hard to put them on here though.
~Kesia, Justin, Hayden and Cash~
The next night, New Years day, Cash was hit by a car.
He was Kesia's baby. She had so many hopes to have him with her in the future.
He was so young still. He was so great with all of the kids. Just a really great dog.
It is all so sad! I'm so sorry Kes.
You will be missed so much Cash.
Can you see Hayden peeking out from behind him?
He thought it was the coolest thing to sled with a dog.

2 comments:

Hollie Hanson said...

That was a fun night! I am glad you put the one's of cash on here. SO sad. I am stealing them for her scrapbook :)

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures and comments, Lisa. These are priceless!
Kristie

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.